About AidaIn collaboration with some of Denmark's leading designers, Aida produces everyday porcelain, glassware and cutlery with a clear dm-investment.infoinavian design.
The Danes like to decorate their dinner table with simple, white plates without frills but it has not always been that way. When Ancher Iversen started his business in 1953, it was impossible to sell white porcelain. Therefore he got the idea to buy excess white porcelain from the post-war period and decorate it with gold. A few years later after the company had grown, they began to produce their own dishes in glass and porcelain as they do today, now under the name of Aida.
Aida's vision is to provide customers with the highest possible value for money. They offer a variety of products made of the highest quality, yet at everyday prices.
- Basket- dm-investment.info
- Lamps and Lighting from dm-investment.infoinavian brands & designers- dm-investment.info
- Kitchen & Dining from dm-investment.infoinavian brands & designers- dm-investment.info
- Carpets and rugs from dm-investment.infoinavian brands & designers- dm-investment.info
- Jewelry & Fashion from dm-investment.infoinavian design brands- dm-investment.info
- scandinaviandesigncenter.com - read more about the company here- dm-investment.info
- Brands at dm-investment.infoinavian Design Center- dm-investment.info