- Royal Copenhagen
Royal CopenhagenWith over 240 years of history, Royal Copenhagen is famous for its exclusive porcelain, genuine craftsmanship and hand-painted embellishments. The Royal porcelain consists of plates, mugs and other china tableware in famous designs such as Blue Elements, Fluted Contrast and Star Fluted among many others. Collectibles from Royal Copenhagen are one of Denmark's most famous exports with vases, figurines and annual Christmas plates and Easter Eggs a regular highlight of the calendar.
10% off the whole website
with discount code 101420
*Valid until 20th October 2019. Read full terms here.
About Royal Copenhagen
Royal Copenhagen was founded by Queen Juliane Marie of Denmark in 1775, originally named the Royal Danish Porcelain Factory. Queen Juliane Marie was passionate about porcelain and made sure that the china produced was known for its quality and fine craftsmanship – two notions that are still central in Royal Copenhagen’s production today.
To the naked eye, all painting on the porcelain looks the same. However, each and every single painter has their own painting style and can easily tell apart their work from others. All painters sign the pieces with the signature Royal Copenhagen mark of three waves. The three blue waves symbolize Denmark’s three most important bodies of water and are a testimonial to the authenticity, craftsmanship and fine design of the art of Danish porcelain production.
- Basket- dm-investment.info
- Lamps and Lighting from dm-investment.infoinavian brands & designers- dm-investment.info
- Kitchen & Dining from dm-investment.infoinavian brands & designers- dm-investment.info
- Carpets and rugs from dm-investment.infoinavian brands & designers- dm-investment.info
- Jewelry & Fashion from dm-investment.infoinavian design brands- dm-investment.info
- scandinaviandesigncenter.com - read more about the company here- dm-investment.info
- Brands at dm-investment.infoinavian Design Center- dm-investment.info